DIY Chocolate Pizza Making Kit
- Pre-made Milk Chocolate Crunch Crust
- 3 Pretzel Rods
- 1/2lb Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 Popsicle Sticks
- 12pc. Color Pencils for Pizza Box Decorations
- 6 Bags of Candy Toppings
- White Pizza Box to Decorate
*Physical appearance will be as close to as pictured as possible. Product substitutions are permitted by phone request and may affect the price.
- Place your bag of Merckens chocolate melting chips into a heat-safe bowl or double boiler.
- Microwave: Using 50% power, melt the chocolate for 30-second intervals while stirring in between each round until chocolate becomes a smooth liquid. (Roughly about 2-3 minutes in total)
Stove Top: Using a double boiling system, melt the chocolate on low heat while continuously stirring until chocolate becomes a smooth liquid.
- Using a ladle or alternative desired tools, pour the melted chocolate into the mold cavity or tray depending on what is being made and tap lightly to release any air bubbles in the chocolate mold.
- Insert lollipop sticks into the intended stick cavity and make sure to coat all sides of the stick with chocolate. (helpful tip: add an extra dollop of chocolate on top after inserting the lollipop stick to ensure no cracks on the finished lollipop)
- Then place your creation in a refrigerator, or wine cooler preferably for roughly 3-7 minutes to allow the chocolate to cool and mold into its new shape.
- Ta-Da! You’ve made your own chocolatey creation!
*For more helpful tips on melting chocolate, visit our DIY Chocolate Making Blog Page here!
Availability: 10 in stock