You've Got Questions, We've Got Answers!
Milk Chocolate: 34%
Dark Chocolate: Our sweet blend ranges between 70-76% cocoa
*Upon request, we do offer 90% cocoa in Dark Chocolate
– All chocolate orders: Please give us 48-72 hours to produce low quantities of chocolate orders. For bulk orders exceeding 40 items, please leave a 2 week grace period for us to produce desired requests to ensure sweet perfection. That being said, in the event of a chocoholic emergency, our sweet fairies will do their magic as best they can to fulfill orders on demand!
-Candy Buffets and Centerpiece Orders: Depending on location of the event and extent of labor/ quantities, the timing of execution of the order will vary. Ask our specialists for more information about all buffet, centerpiece and favor orders.
Yes, we have every color of the rainbow and so much more!!! Ask our associates about our different style ribbon and twist on bow options to style your perfect gift!
While we appreciate the business, our fairies are constantly hard at work to provide you the best of the best hand-crafted items day and night. That being said, all orders are set at their original price per piece no matter the quantity. However, keep up to date with our social media and subscribe to our sweet connection email list on our website to receive our special rewards and discount events such as Denville’s Summer Sidewalk Sale, Pink Witch’s Night, Online Contests and so much more!
We understand the frustration of a no return food policy after bringing home a beautifully hand-crafted chocolate gift and it breaks for whatever reason. Have no fear because our chocolate fairies are here to share with you their secret repair strategy! We call it, “Chocolate Surgery!” This genius technique is very useful for last minute chocolate emergencies instead of having to purchase another item!
1. Get chocolate chips from your local grocery store or Merkens melting chips conveniently sold at our shop!
2. Use a microwave or stove top to melt down a few chocolate melting chips in a heat save bowl.
3. Using 50% power, melt the chocolate in 30 second intervals while stirring in between each round until chocolate becomes a smooth liquid. This will act as your “glue” to attach the broken pieces back together. (Beware not to over heat the chocolate or burnt crystals will begin to form quickly)
4. Using desired tools to apply the melted chocolate and to make sure the pieces stay together.
5. After the chocolate is set into desired placement, gently put the creation into a refrigerator for about 2-5 minutes or until firm.
3. Ta Da! Chocolate surgery is complete!!!
Yes, we do ship our products upon request. Please speak to one of our associates for prices on shipping and handling. Shipping to warmer climates and throughout the warmer months of the year, we ship our food items extra carefully with insulation and ice packs to ensure safety delivery. We do offer a local delivery service upon request as well!
Foodies Cooking Studio
Cooking classes in our Foodies cooking studio can be purchased in-store, over the phone or on our website. FoodiesSE is conveniently located upstairs of Sweet Expressions by Geri. Feel free to browse our magical emporium before attending classes. You’ll surely be amazed at what you’ll find!
Children ages 11 and up are welcome to attend Foodies cooking classes if they are accompanied by an adult. However, we also provide at least 1 kids cooking course per month for children ages ranging from 1st grade and up!
Our Foodies team works hard to provide between 7-10 cooking classes per month. We try to make sure food from all different cultures is incorporated into our classes along with changing up the recipes to keep flavor styles fresh and relevant.
The Sweetest Blog!
This September, Our Sweet Spotlight Shines On… Erik Laracuente! Previous Next Meet our talented Foodies chef, Erik Laracuente! Erik has been with FoodiesSE for over two years now and has become famously known for his extraordinary talents in the kitchen. With previous experience of being a head chef at local health food bars, Erik has